Fluid life questions our modern way of communication and how we witness time. We are living for the outside, permanently the representation of our own selves and trying to preserve our favourite moments on photographies and videos. Are we really living these moments while we search to retain them? What value has a picture if it is merely our self-designed image? And what is time if we consciously only live from one moment to the other (no matter if good or bad), always in the now, with no sense of past nor future. Nothing seems to be solid anymore. Everything is changeable, temporary, fluid … Sugar and social media are merged in this metaphorical performance – as an addiction that is more powerful than simple entertainment. A kick, a little high – who does not like a little sugar on their tongue?
PERFORMANCE, ARTISTIC DIRECTION & DRAMATURGY
ASSISTANCE IN DRAMATURGY
- 10th and 11th of JUNE 2022 at Cammerspiele Leipzig
- 20th &21st of MAI 2022 at ACUD Theater Berlin
- 1st & 2nd of April 2022 at Cammerspiele Leipzig –> cancelled due to covid
- 10th of November 2021 at ACUD Theater Berlin
- 7th & 8th of August 2021 Premiere of fluid life at Ackerstadtpalast, Berlin